Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Patches of Gray

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE... OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!


Soory. That was William Wallace speaking. And I almost had a semi colon in there...


Anyway!

I have a new song for you all.

Here is the link to such things that I speak of:

http://www.box.net/shared/h3mktyz4hv


And please tell us your opinion on it! Specifically if you think it's better than Spoon or not.... but for no particular reason. Until friday. Then it's a particular reason.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know if it is better than spoon they seem sorta equal but I super like this one :) !!!

Unknown said...

It freaking ROCKS! BAMF! I've shown it to about thirty people and they all like it better than spoon. Personally I think that Patches of Gray is a better song, but Spoon sounds better on the recording. But they both freaking Rock! I have heard nothing but good from both.

Marinda said...

Dude, what to do? I love both of them, I think Patches is a better song, the recording is slightly off... The ending might need a tweak.. ? I still say Patches over Spoon though. You guys are awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome!!