Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kason's Favorites

So My Very Good Friend James the other day, asked me what my favorite artists of all time are. Well, this was my answer....
I wouldn't take this is as a definitive list, as this is very subject to change. (especially 4-6, they move around with each other every day). It's just what I came up with off the top of my head. Also, it's just Rock Music. I didn't say any Classical composers, as that's not what I think he meant. If I were to include those, it'd be completely different. It's also not the BEST artists of all time, as that list would also be completely different. It's just my FAVORITES. (Yes Ty, there is a difference) :)

1. Radiohead
2. The Beatles
3. Led Zeppelin
4. The Rolling Stones
5. The Kinks
6. The Who
7. David Bowie
8. Bruce Springsteen
9. The Velvet Underground
10. The White Stripes

I think it's generally accurate, off the top of my head and all...
So in case any of you were wondering... (and didn't already know..)

Those are Kason's favorite artists of all time! :)

Also weird.. My other friend asked me what band I would be in, if I could choose from any of these.
I chose The Who... and yet they're not number one.
I have no idea why...



:)


2 comments:

Brittany Nicole said...

Bruce Springsteen? Boo.

Kason said...

aww cmon. Greetings from Asbury Park - Darkness on the Edge of Town, the guy was amazing! And Born to Run is a wonderful little album :) One of my favorites :)