Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mysteries of the Music World Vol. 3

Is it just me, or did Sean Paul invent his very own language that nobody else can understand? I mean, in the song "Temperature", does anyone have any idea what he's saying? Aside from the random "Seana Paul"'s he throws in there. I guess his name is said with an 'A' at the end in Seanpaulanese. But I do have to say, that although I don't know what it means, I agree with his charming sediment "Well Uman Di Wayden Time" that begins every chorus. How did a song that is sung in a made up language become so popular?


It's a Mystery!

:)

2 comments:

Brittany Nicole said...

I can understand Sean Paul just fine. He's not all that hard to understand... I've heard way, way worse.

Marinda said...

Oh my goodness! That was hilarious :) I totally get what you mean.