Wednesday, June 23, 2010

That's The Way My Grandma Spelled My Uncle's Name

Highway Star - Deep Purple from Machine Head
Building Steam With a Grain of Salt - DJ Shadow from Endtroducing...
Soul Kitchen - The Doors from The Doors
Silver - Echo & The Bunnymen from Ocean Rain
Blame it on Cain - Elvis Costello from My Aim Is True
Pinball Wizard - The Who from Tommy
Sensation - The Who from Tommy
Buddy Holly - Weezer from Weezer (The Blue Album)
Scenario - A Tribe Called Quest from The Low End Theory
Underground - Tom Waits from Swordfishtrombones
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads from Talking Heads: 77
No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley & The Wailers from Legend
YYZ - Rush from Moving Pictures
Optimistic - Radiohead from Kid A
The National Anthem - Radiohead from Kid A
Fight The Power - Public Enemy from Fear of a Black Planet
Little Red Corvette - Prince from 1999
Even Flow - Pearl Jam from Ten
Gold Sounds - Pavement from Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Live Forever - Oasis from Definitely, Maybe
Tin Soldier Man - The Kinks from Something Else
Breaking The Law - Judas Priest from British Steel
Celebrated Summer - Husker Du from New Day Rising
Dancing With the Moonlight Knight - Genesis from Selling England By The Pound
I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra from Songs for Swingin' Lovers
You Still Believe in Me - The Beach Boys from Pet Sounds
Where It's At - Beck from Odelay
A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall - Bob Dylan from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
The Big Ship - Brian Eno from Another Green World
Everyday - Buddy Holly from Greatest Hits
Summer's Cauldron - XTC from Skylarking



And That's All I Have to Say.... About That...
I've Actually Been Listening to Kid A a ton... Or.. More than I usually do.
And I would say that I picked some high points... but where are the low points? :)
And do you know the importance of a Skypager?
You don't?
Well... Check the Rhime.

:)

1 comment:

Marinda said...

I still haven't heard anything off of Kid A.. Or at least I don't think I have. I feel so deprived! My apparently is not complete without hearing that album :) But I do have OK Computer and that is a plus :)