Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Technique Is Very Necessary

Express Yourself - N.W.A. from Straight Outta Compton
Break and Enter - The Prodigy from Music for the Jilted Generation
No Good (Start the Dance) - The Prodigy from Music for the Jilted Generation
Comfy in Nautica - Panda Bear from Person Pitch
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana from Nevermind
Eight Miles High - The Byrds from Younger Than Yesterday
I Fought The Law - The Clash from The Clash
Love Song - The Cure from Disintegration
Pictures of You - The Cure from Disintegration
Paperback Writer - The Beatles from Past Masters Vol. 2
Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys from Sounds of Summer
Une Annee Sans Lumiere - Arcade Fire from Funeral
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream from Disraeli Gears
Sonnet - The Verve from Urban Hymns
Beginning to See The Light - The Velvet Underground from The Velvet Underground
I Think UR a Contra - Vampire Weekend from Contra
Let's Push Things Forward - The Streets from Original Pirate Material
Finest Worksong - R.E.M. from Document
Shadows In The Rain - The Police from Zenyatta Mondatta
Rock With You - Michael Jackson from Off The Wall
I Can Change - LCD Soundsystem from This is Happening
My Best Friend - Jefferson Airplane from Surrealistic Pillow
Oh What a Circus - Andrew Loyd Webber & Tim Rice from Evita
Monday Morning - Fleetwood Mac from Fleetwood Mac
Amsterdam - Coldplay from A Rush of Blood to the Head
Rael 1 - The Who from The Who Sell Out
A Rose for Emily - The Zombies from Odyssey and Oracle
We Have Heaven - Yes from Fragile

Wow! The Prodigy is so epic! I think I might like them more than The Chemical Brothers...
Or Maybe that's just an idea that Leonardo Di Caprio implanted in my head..
Which would be relatively cool...
I better go spin my top and make sure I'm not dreaming...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah. Very funny.