Monday, March 29, 2010

The Brains I Had Went to My Head

Astral Weeks - Van Morrison from Astral Weeks
16 Shells from a Thirty Ought Six - Tom Waits from Swordfishtrombones
The Modern Age - The Strokes from Is This It?
Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone from Greatest Hits
Loaded - Primal Scream from Screamadelica
Personality Crisis - New York Dolls from New York Dolls
Rock 'N' Roll Star - Oasis from Definitely Maybe
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem from Sound of Silver
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin from Led Zeppelin II
What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin from Led Zeppelin II
California - Joni Mitchell from Blue
Time of the Season - The Zombies from Odyssey and Oracle
New Slang - The Shins from Oh! Inverted World


Random Fact: Led Zeppelin II is the first album I ever bought. The case is so awfully worn out, since I pulled the CD out and put it back in every day, back before the days of my lovely Ipod, and I had to rely on my CD player. I listened to it every day, and never got sick of it. I had to get the Led Out! :). It still remains on of my very favorite albums, and probably no album has done more for my musical.. education. :)






:)

No comments: