Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yea, Even Unto Much Bach

Some Classical Music for You All

Suite No 1 in G Major - Johann Sebastian Bach
Orchestral Suite #3 Air "On the G String" - Johann Sebastian Bach
Sleepers Awake - Johann Sebastian Bach
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Johann Sebastian Bach
- One of the prettiest pieces of music ever written

By the way..

I'll be listing off the music that is most inspiring my songwriting at the moment.. often. Hopefully I'll help you discover some new music, or something :) (Except to Brittany, she's already pretty much discovered it all) :)

Monday: Music of the Week
Friday: Music of the Weekend
Sunday: Classical Music/Spiritual Music






1 comment:

Brittany Nicole said...

I'm glad to know that my limitless knowledge of music is being recognized. :P PS, Air on the G String is one of my favorite classical pieces of all time. It's so amazingly beautiful.