Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Can't Complain

Sorry I missed yesterday, my internet is a wigging out!

On a Plain - Nirvana from MTV Unplugged in New York
Crystal Days - Echo & The Bunnymen from Ocean Rain
Superfast Jellyfish (feat. De La Soul and Gruff Rhys) - Gorillaz from Plastic Beach
Off The Record - My Morning Jacket from Z
I Will Dare - The Replacements from Let It Be
Elevate Me Later - Pavement from Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Uh-Oh, Love Comes to Town - Talking Heads from Talking Heads:77
In The Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel from In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Paper Tiger - Spoon from Kill The Moonlight
Pretty Vacant - The Sex Pistols from Never Mind the Bollocks
Seeing Other People - Belle & Sebastian from If You're Feeling Sinister
B.O.B. - OutKast from Stankonia

:)

1 comment:

Brittany Nicole said...

I give my seal of approval to Talking Heads. I LOVE them.